We understand it is of the upmost importance Care Homes and Retirement Homes are well maintained and kept in a safe and serviceable condition at all times. Residents deserve the highest standards in their home which should be maintained with their safety and comfort as a key priority aswell as maintaining the asset value of the buildings for the owners.
Our 3 main goals are to:
- Prevent unnecessary damage from the adverse UK weather conditions
- Maintain the highest of living standards for all residents
- Prevent degradation to the properties and maintain the buildings asset value for the owners
Planned preventive maintenance is easily the most cost-effective arrangement we offer. Our system involves the careful inspection and assessment of guttering and external areas on a regular basis, mapping out what areas will need repair and what areas are potential causes for concern.
Planned preventive maintenance is generally more cost-effective and less disruptive than reactive maintenance. Costs are spread more evenly and maintenance tasks can be more easily planned for times when they can conveniently be carried out.
Health and Safety is prioritised at all times throughout delivery of our care home property maintenance services.
Our highly trained, DBS checked operatives will implement controls to prevent customers, your staff, visitors and members of the general public from coming into contact with live works.
Our top 3 services:
- gutter repair, clearance and maintenance downpipe clearance
HARD LANDSCAPED DEEP CLEANSE
- extenal cleaning to all hard landscaped areas
- degreening to remove potential slip hazards from the natural conditions